Dr. Edward N. Geller, DPM, CHCGM, FABQAURP
Dr. Geller was born and raised in New York. He graduated from Hofstra University with honors and degrees in Biology and Psychology. He went on to do graduate studies at Florida International University and then attended and graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia.
Dr. Geller completed his surgical residency at Westchester General Hospital and joined Dr. Horowitz’s practice in 1979. He helped co-found Foot and Ankle Network in 1993 with Dr. Horowitz, a state licensed organization that provides a statewide network of podiatrists for managed health care plans.
- Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Foot and Ankle Network
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Podiatry Foot and Ankle Surgical Group
- Consultant Broadspire Disability Insurance Division
- Board Certified American Board Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Member American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Member Dade County Podiatric Medical Association
More on Dr. Geller
- First podiatrist on staff Hialeah Hospital
- Interest in travel and music
- Father of two grown children and soon to be grandfather