Dr Sam M. Horowitz, DPM, FACFAS, C.Ped Senior Partner
Dr. Horowitz was born and raised in Brooklyn New York. He moved to Miami, Florida when he was 17 and graduated from the University of Miami with degrees in Biology and Psychology.
He attended and graduated from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine and completed his surgical residency at Westchester General Hospital. Dr. Horowitz was the first podiatrist in the State of Florida to receive a surgical residency.
Dr. Horowitz founded Foot & Ankle Surgical Group, Podiatry of South Florida in 1976 and in 1993 founded Foot & Ankle Network, working with managed healthcare plans in the State of Florida.
- Palmetto General Hospital
- Hialeah General Hospital
- Palm Springs General Hospital
- Miami Lakes Ambualtory surgical Center
- Memorial Hospital Outpatient Surgical Center
- President & Founder Foot and Ankle Network
- President and Founder Foot and Ankle Surgical Group, Podiatry of South Florida
Board Certified, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Licensed, Board Certified Pedorthic
Member, Dade County Podiatric Medical Association
Member, Florida Podiatric Medical Association
Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
More on Dr. Horowitz
- Dr. Horowitz is an avid athlete. He rode his bicycle accross the United States from Seattle Washington to Washington DC for the American Lung Association in June 2000.
- He has completed three Marathons, eight half marathons and 10K and 5K races too numerous to count.
- Dr. Horowitz recently finished 2nd in his age group at the Holloween Spooktacular 5K at TY park.
- Dr. Horowitz is the lucky husband of his wonderful wife, Judy, who was born and raised in Poland Maine where they vacation most summers.
- Dr. Horowitz has two sons and his stepdaughter living here in South Florida, Zachary, Gideon and Tracy, who have given him three grandchildren.